miércoles, junio 20, 2007

A song that does not exist

Play the music, come on, come on, repeat,
You know what it’s going to say...
You try to see me, and I say play “Close to me”
I guess...and I ask myself, ¿I have been waiting for this?
Come on, come on, just hold my eyes and someone say...
“that’s only...that’s just an incomplete dream”. Wait, ¿Does this song exist?,
Hey no, what’s going to happen?, What I should say?
But another say, look If you want it, you can get it, It’s true.
Yeah, everyone want to say something, but I only want to hear me, yeah,
come on, come on, look at me, I’m dancing, you’ll dance with me,
Sometimes, you pronounce my name, I pronounce your name,
Come on, come on, you know what I can give, Don’t you?
Play the music, come on, come on, repeat...

No hay comentarios.: